Experienced Executives for Complex Transactions
Buying and selling businesses can be daunting, but when done correctly, you’ll unlock generational wealth. Your financial prowess will be on display when these complex needs arise. When dealing with sophisticated investors and bankers for financing or potential M&A activity, you need a sophisticated CFO. That’s where our most experienced team members step in to support you.
During these periods, your dedicated point of contact will be one of our CFO’s who is also a licensed CPA. Behind the scenes, they will be supported by a full suite of accounting professionals to handle the daily needs of the business. Working with the team, your CFO will maintain comprehensive financial models and provide regular analysis of how your strategic decisions will affect your business, your equity, and your long term financial position.
Our team sits on your side of the table and plays a crucial role in evaluating, negotiating, and closing deals with counterparties. We’ll conduct or assist with due diligence meetings, provide any necessary financial analyses, and work with legal teams to handle the details of your transaction.
- Dedicated CPA as lead on your account
- Detailed financial modeling & analysis
- Monthly business reviews with CFO
- Benefits and insurance management
- Strategic counseling on an ad hoc basis
- Business appraisals and valuations
- Assistance in developing an M&A strategy to merge-in or acquire targets
- Introductions to M&A targets that meet your criteria
- Facilitation of meetings and discussions with target acquisitions
- Structuring and negotiating the deal term sheet
- Assistance with structuring and negotiating the details of the M&A transaction, the M&A agreement and the supplementary agreements
- Development of presentations and collateral materials that highlight your qualifications as a suitor
- Organizing, planning, and structuring an upward merger
- Implementation of PR and advertising strategies to promote your firm to M&A candidates
- Post-merger transitionary advisory services