Hourly Rate – $15.00
Ironclad AF is an accounting and financial consulting firm that is built to equip businesses operators and family offices with actionable financial insights. We are proven finance and accounting professionals that provide senior-level counseling, unparalleled strategic guidance, and flawless execution to elevate entrepreneurs, start-ups, innovators, and investors. We leverage our experience and our relationships to help clients chart a course from where they are today to where they want to be tomorrow.
Our internship program has a solid focus on helping individuals in the program understand their immediate strengths, their weaknesses, and their career path. The ideal candidate is a senior or junior year accounting major that will grow with our firm and eventually lead into a full-time position. We are also happy to work with you to ensure you receive school credit.
To be successful in this role, you need to be the quintessential Jack of all trades, be very comfortable with multi-tasking, and be entrepreneurial. We are a young company with ambitious growth plans, so it’s important that you share our vision and desire to join us on our journey.
What you’ll do:
- General ledger management
- Data Entry
- Build & maintain multiple spreadsheets
Who you are:
- Organized: You are extremely organized because you will be responsible for helping others get organized.
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative: You are curious and excited about new ideas.
- Enthusiastic: You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Team player: You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Solutions-oriented: You are able to understand and translate business concepts into actionable solutions.
What we want:
Our preferred candidate will demonstrate the ability to understand and solve problems, drive tasks to completion, and exhibit a strong entrepreneurial mindset that shows desire to help companies manage and grow in their industry.
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment. A fast-growing start-up company with lots of growth potential
- Flexible work hours