Salary: $70,000 to $80,000 per year
Ironclad AF is an accounting and financial consulting firm that is built to equip businesses operators and family offices with actionable financial insights. We are proven finance and accounting professionals that provide senior-level counseling, unparalleled strategic guidance, and flawless execution to elevate entrepreneurs, start-ups, innovators, and investors. We leverage our experience and our relationships to help clients chart a course from where they are today to where they want to be tomorrow.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Accounting Manager who will be responsible for maintaining multiple client relationships and seamless delivery of the work product. The Accounting Manager is a senior-level position and will encompass a wide range of accounting-related duties such as general ledger management, payroll, financial modeling, tax management, and supervision of bookkeeping staff. To be successful in this role, you need to be the quintessential Jack of all trades, be very comfortable with multi-tasking, and be entrepreneurial. We are a young company with ambitious growth plans, so it’s important that you share our vision and desire to join us on our journey.
What you’ll do:
- Payroll processing
- General ledger management
- Build & maintain multiple spreadsheets
- Financial analysis & reporting
- Coordinate with external CPA on the preparation of tax returns
- Manage junior staff
- Liaise with clients and present them with high-quality deliverables
- Develop new finance practices and strategies
Who you are:
- Organized: You are extremely organized because you will be responsible for helping others get organized.
- Confident:You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative:You are curious and excited about new ideas.
- Enthusiastic:You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Team player:You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Solutions-oriented:You are able to understand and translate business concepts into actionable solutions.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years experience in Bookkeeping, AR/AP or Accounting
- 3-5 years experience in QuickBooks, Excel and other accounting software
- Firm understanding of business growth, scale, and strategic accounting practices
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Business tax preparation preferred, but not required
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- A fast-growing start-up company with lots of growth potential
- Bonus & commission programs
- Flexible work hours
- Company paid professional development
- Paid vacations
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with matching